* Complete Balance, Strength, Alignment & Posture Testing
* Movement Patterns: Push, Pull, Bend, Twist, Lunge, Squat, Core Function, & Flexibility.
* Body Composition
* Grip Strength
* Metabolic Temperature Testing
* Lung Capacity/Breathing
* Vitals and Measurements
* Joint Range of Motion
* Brazilian Standing Test
Have you heard of the Sit, Stand, Repeat test? It was designed through a study in Brazil led by a Brazilian physician to predict who will live longer and whose lives will be cut short. To me that part is debatable; but, I do believe it is a good measure of flexibility, balance and muscle strength and if you can’t do it today you can refine your technique over time.
* Cardiovascular Testing/Recovery
* Personal Training Workout Program Based on Your Results. (Done on another day)
100% Money Back Guarantee, if you didn’t feel our time together was worth what you learned.